Improved Course Page UI
Based on your requests, we have added clearer course information, and more of it, to the Courses Page UI. We have also brought the design more into line with the way similar information is presented on the Develop side.
- Completed = Green
- In progress = Blue
- Open = White
- Close = Black
Improved Develop UI
There are three main changes to the UI in Develop:
- Focus Areas will be organised by type
Where applicable, they will be split into:
- Assigned to you
- Assigned by you
- Recommended for you
Where there are no Focus Areas assigned by the organisation, this row will be hidden.
- Learning Experience recommendations will be split into ‘streams’ (horizontal carousels) according to type (within each Focus Area)
- This functionality can be turned off/on (please contact us).
- The content will only split into ‘streams’ where there are more than 5 items of that type to be shown as recommendations
- Display and behaviour of completed Learning Experiences
Completed Learning Experiences will:
- ‘Flip’ over
- Display black with a ‘Completed’ label
- Display the Key Takeaways as entered in the reflection.
Social Intelligence Dashboard
As a result of your feedback, we’ve now added the ability to exclude Administrators and Tutors from the High Performers graph.