User's Access Request Page
- Access Request - These buttons allow you to request changes or a copy of your data.
- Persona Data - This panel shows the information used to identify statements containing your data. The attributes tab contain additional information associated with you, like your full name.
- Preview Statements - A list of all xAPI statements linked to you and your activity. Click the arrow to view the full statement.
- Access Request Logs - Displays a summary of any access requests you have made and their status.
For each of the following actions you will be prompted to write an accompanying message (maximum of 2000 characters), stating the details as to why you want actions to be taken.
- Request changes: Use this request to make changes to any identifiers that are incorrect, out of date, or incomplete e.g. your name.
- Request to be forgotten: Use this request to be forgotten and have your data erased.
- Request download: Use this request to access a report of all data held in relation to you by the organisation.