Curatr LXP Develop
The end of 2018 saw the release of the new 'Develop' feature. Built from the ground up, this new feature is the spiritual successor to Red Panda, and transforms Curatr into a fully-fledged Learning Experience Platform.
Develop introduces a range of new functions centered around progressing an individual's career and tracking where they gained their knowledge.
When learners navigate to Develop for the first time, they will be taken through an on-boarding process that will have them choose their development path and some focus areas to help get them started.
From there, they can add Learning Experiences to those Focus Areas as they study learning material.
Once on-boarded and using Develop, Learners have the following functionality available to them:
- A selection of twenty two core Focus Areas.
- A dashboard to access all Focus Areas, Recommended Content. Reports, and Search.
- The ability to add recommended Learning Experiences to their chosen Focus Areas.
- The ability to complete and reflect on these Learning Experiences.
- Access to over a thousand expert-curated resources and experiences.
- A reporting dashboard recording their progress and reflection in Develop.
- The ability to quickly search the whole library of resources and experiences.
- The ability to rate Learning Experiences.
- A list of recommended content and activities ('Learning Experiences'), based on a Learners existing Learning Experiences and Focus Areas.
Along with being able to use Develop as a Learner, Admins also have extra functionality available to them in the Admin Area.
Under the Develop tab, admins can also:
- Create their own Focus Areas and Learning Experiences.
- Assign Learning Experiences to Focus Areas.
- Assign Focus Areas to Groups.
- Duplicate and edit Focus Areas.
- Tag Focus Areas and Learning Experiences so related content will be recommended to Learners.
- View individual Learner progress on the Develop side, and to add comments.
To enable Curatr LXP for you organisation:
Admin Area > Settings > Services > Develop
- Check the Enable box.
- Choose the User Access: All users or only users in a specific group(s).
- Toggle Digest Emails (Optional).
You may want to start with a select group of Administrators/Tutors at first to look at the functionality and options available.
Search in the Help Centre for specific questions about Develop.