Curatr Develop is a personal learning tool to help users achieve self-driven continued professional development. Recommended learning materials and preset Focus Areas can be provided to your users to help guide them towards relevant learning activities for your organisation.
Setting up Develop
To set up Develop in your Curatr:
Admin Area > Settings > Services
- Click on the CPD tile
- Click the Enabled checkbox.
- Choose between enabling CPD for All Users or only for specified Groups.
- Choose whether you would like New Users to go through a short orientation process.
- Determine whether you wish to automatically send user digest emails for the Develop aspects of Curatr.
- Click Save
Allowing specific groups
When Specific Groups is set, to choose the groups with access:
Admin Area > Develop > Groups
Tick checkboxes next to the groups you wish to allow access to the Develop section.
When the weekly digest email service is activated, users will received a personalised email from Curatr with nudges to action the following:
• Focus Areas with no Learning Experiences (i.e. empty Focus Areas)
• Focus Areas with incomplete Learning Experiences
• Complete Learning Experiences with no reflections
• Learning Experiences due in the next week
Users can opt out of weekly digest emails via their profile page.