We are excited to announce the release of Learning Locker version 6.2.2 Loads of updates in this latest release with new features, lots of fixes and some performance improvements.
- Journeys: Provide Journey URL without version in completion statements for easier usage externally.
- Visualisations: Adds templates for assessment analysis. Inside visualisations the new templates will be listed that are one-click solutions to looking at the success rates of questions or assessments. Providing that the statements sent correctly match the xAPI specification you will not need to edit the query in any way and will immediately have access to analysis of your assessment data.
- Uses Node 10 instead of Node 8.
- Visualisations: Adds new template "What are the most popular learning experience activity types?" This template relates to the Stream LXP’s learning experiences and will show you a leaderboard of the types of learning experience that have the most activity. This can help drive your decision making of your own content by seeing what your learners typically are drawn towards.
- Apps: Adds Sales Demo Data App. This addition will make getting up and running with Learning Locker much simpler as well as making it easy to demo for any customers who have partner plans and resell the platform. Navigating to the app page within settings you will see the new icon below. Clicking on this icon will give you the option to create the demo data, this is done automatically and can be refreshed at any time to provide a fresh set of data.
- Personas: Adds API endpoint to create or overwrite personas with identifiers and attributes.
- Azure: Adds support for Azure Service Bus worker queues as an Azure alternative to Redis and AWS SQS.
- Personas: Allows deletion of persona attributes by key and personaId.
- Visualisations: Simplifies template options for "How has activity changed over time?"
- Visualisations: Prevents overflow issue with long label on Y-Axis.
- Switching orgs using the back button.
- Persona Imports: Prevents account names starting with a space breaking imports.
- Single Statement Deletions: Prevent Mongo timeouts caused by store recounts.
- Journeys: Prevents memory exceptions when there are large amounts of statements for the same persona.
- Persona Imports: Stops field type selection causing errors.
- QueryBuilder: Removes AddNewOption which caused confusing errors and user experience.
- Workers: Ensures long running tasks don't return to queues before they complete resulting in tasks running multiple times.
- Login Page: Fixes InternalOAuthError on Google Logins to close LearningLocker/learninglocker#1477 - Thanks to @davidstoker.
- Journeys Page: Avoids confusing errors by hiding "Completed Statement" block for users without permission to manage clients.
- Dashboard Page: Removes table view option for counter visualisations to avoid issues.
- Personas API: Returns 400 with descriptive message when persona can't be deleted with existing identifiers.
- Clients Page: Fixes invalid authority error message.
- SAML: Avoids SAML trap where users became stuck on home page after one hour.
- Personas: Disables add attribute button when name and value are empty.
- Data Source Page: Corrects the colour of the timestamp.
- Login Page: Adds spacing between login buttons.
- Fixes alerts raised by code reviews.
- Widget: Removes console errors for untyped visualisations.
- Pie Chart: Removes extension key from tooltip to more easily see the value.
Updates to Node version and changes to the Persona API response codes.
The update to the Node version will only impact open source users of the platform. For the Persona API responses it is important that you adjust any checking you’re doing for response codes if you have any integration that is using the API in any way. If the integration is being handled by Learning Pool, there will be no need for changes.
- No longer support versions of Node before version 10.
- Personas: DELETE /api/v2/personaattribute now responds with 204 instead of 200.
- Personas: POST /api/v2/personaattribute now responds with 201 instead of 200.
- Personas: GET /api/v2/personaattribute no longer supports the filter URL parameter, please use query instead.