We have released Learning Locker version 4.9.1.
Visualisations: Adds options to display rows for min, max, average, and total for visualisations shown as tables.
We have added in some new options that allow you to display a series of aggregated values against each of the columns in any table you have built.
Totals can be viewed at either the top or bottom of the table. All values are aggregated in a similar way to a regular spreadsheet view.
Audits: Logs the API details for deleted clients to improve traceability
This is a step to ensure that it is possible to track any action on the LRS. It is now possible to see where a user has deleted a Learning Locker client which will allow better visibility from an admin perspective.
- Site Scopes: Fixes problem where checking and unchecking site scopes didn't select/deselect the scopes.
- Roles: Resolves issue for old roles where the "All" scope was selected for Org Admins but did not allow them to manage users roles. (a47d2cb)
- Persona Imports: Ensures that CSVs with duplicate headers do not cause the import to crash.
- Journeys: Resolves issue where outcomes would remain visible after deletion until the page was refreshed.
- Users Page: Prevents errors when users without "manage roles" scope expand users.