Red Panda offers the ability to directly add content into the platform from the wider web by utilising the Bookmarklet feature. When used in conjunction with an external website, the feature will allow you to add a description of the site that will automatically be populated into Red Panda. You'll also be able to assign the site you are bookmarking to a specific journey within Red Panda.
Red Panda Front End > Actions Menu in Right Hand Corner > Settings > Add Ons
- Drag the RED PANDA BOOKMARKLET into your browsers bookmark bar.
- Confirm that the bookmarklet button is active by checking if you now have a button in your bookmarks bar that says Red Panda Bookmarklet.
Bookmarking External Sites
When navigating through the web, if you land on a site that would be worth integrating into one of your Red Panda journeys, you should:
- Click your Red Panda Bookmarklet button on the browser bar.
- In the resulting pop-up, you'll have the option to enter a reflection on the site. This should be a brief reflection on why you think the site is important, including why you think it is contributing to learning you are doing as part of your Red Panda Journey.
- Select the Journey and Action Card you'd like to check the site in against. Once happy with your selection, you should click CHECK-IN.
Tip: If you would like to bookmark a site for private consumption in a journey, tick the Private Post? tick box in order to hide the site from others in your organisation.