Updates for Admins
We’ve made a number of improvements to reporting:
- Enhanced information - so now admins can see who has created which journeys, the type of journey (personal/shared/organisation) and whether it has been published, in the case of organisation journeys.
- Enabled exporting of Journeys reporting, to see users progress, in CSV format.
We’ve also added a Resend Invite button to the users page, so you can resend an invite email to users who have not accepted it and logged into Red Panda yet.
We’ve added the ability for users to add Events on action cards. These can be added as a link to an event that will help you achieve your learning goal and also allows you to check-in once you’ve attended.
Included a much-requested feature on the Homepage. Upcoming is a calendar widget which shows items with due dates so you can see what is up next for you to do within your learning goals.
As part of our efforts to improve the Profile area and encourage users to focus on learning that is relevant to them, we’ve included areas of Expertise & Focus which can be displayed on your Profile.
Curatr Integration Improvements
We’ve made a number of improvements to tighten up our integration with Curatr, our social learning platform, including:
- Up to date catalogue for Curatr courses, now only showing live courses
- Ability to utilise Ecommerce within Curatr
- Users can choose to use their Curatr Profile picture when they onboard, if using Curatr as SSO.
Bug Fixes and Other Changes
We've also squashed some bugs and made small UX tweaks to continue to improve the user experience in Red Panda.