Enrolling Specific Users
If your users (or some of them) are already in Curatr, then you can follow this process to enrol them on a course:
Admin Area > Courses > Your Course > Enrolments > Enrol Users
- You will see a list of every user in the Curatr site. Search for (via the search box in the upper right hand corner) and select the users you wish to enrol in the course.
- Click Enrol Selected Users button at the bottom left hand corner of the table.
If you are unable to find the user you wish to enrol, then:
- Click on Create New User.
- Enter all of their details.
- Click on Submit.
Note: Users do not receive an email when they are enrolled by an admin, remember to send them a message. For details about sending course emails click here.
Checking Course Enrolments
If you want to check who is currently enrolled on your course, you can do this from within your course, in the Enrolments area.
Admin > Courses > Your Course > Enrolments
- Click on View All.
- The current list of enrolments are shown in a table.
You can further edit this list by filtering the results by keywords you type into the search bar above, or increase/decrease the number of results that appear on the page.
The user actions available to you are:
Set an enrolment expiry date and time for the user.
Recalculate user progress, if changes have been made to course XP
- Set a leader board opt out that will also hide the user from the admin leader board report.
A feature that Curatr offers is to automatically enrol users to a course of your choice when they register to Curatr.
So if you wanted to make sure that a user had immediate access to a certain course (your introductory or onboarding course for example) upon registering, you can use Curatr's auto-enrol feature to accomplish this.
To use this feature, all you need to do is take the alias of the course you want to auto-enrol to, and append it to the end of the following special register link:
and Curatr will do the rest, making sure that when a user registers using that link, they will be added to the course and will see it straight away on their homepage (don't forget to put your organisation alias in too!)