Users can now track their higher level learning objectives as part of their onboarding. We offer a number of preset questions which can also be adapted in your organisation settings.
During the onboarding process we now offer the ability to follow tags, which will help power recommendations and make the Red Panda experience more personalised for users.
We have added more options for customising your organisations homepage. Now,instead of default homepage, you can now personalise your experience with widgets that help to focus your homepage on whats important to you. Current widgets include:
- Learning Insights - Present your onboarding commitment statements.
- Latest content - Show the most recent content based on the tags you follow.
- Presentation - Links to new presentations.
- Check-in - Allows user to directly check-in evidence, straight from the homepage.
- Journey - Links to a new Journey.
We will continue to build more widgets as this feature develops and if you have any suggestions, get in touch via our community feedback area!
We have two new key developments for Search within the Red Panda:
- xAPI statements are now created for searches made by users. This offers more valuable data for admins was to how people are using the platform.
- Admins are now able to search for individuals within the User admin area.
We've made some small UI tweaks here to make it easier to see what you're working on at a glance:
- Each column on your Journey tracker board shows the number of cards.
- Each action card shows the number of check-ins.
Bug Fixes and Other Changes
We've also squashed some bugs and made small UX tweaks to continue to improve the user experience in Red Panda.