The below steps outline how to create email templates that can be reused within Curatr:
Admin Area > Courses > Your Course > Emails > Templates
- Click the Add Template button near the top-right of the page.
- Enter a name in the Name text box. This field is not visible to the email recipient and is just for your reference.
- Enter a subject in the Subject text box.
- Compose your email text in the Content text box.
- Enter a sender name in the Sender text box.
- Optionally, check the box next to Course Link if you wish to include a URL to access the course.
- Click Submit - you've now created an email template ready for sending.
Tip: If you wish to send an email template directly from the email template overview page, you can do so by clicking on the send button that is highlighted below:
Note: If you wish to edit a pre-existing email template you should click the pencil icon that is associated with that template.
Some examples of email templates can be found in this article.