Within the Sections area, you can create static pages populated with resources and available from a user’s front end homepage, regardless of which course they are on. This is accessible for users via the menu button on the top left of your homepage.
To set up a Section in the Admin area:
Admin Area > Settings > Services
- Click the Sections section of the Services page.
- Ensure that Enable is checked.
- Select Sections from top navigation menu.
- Enter a Name and optionally, change the Alias that gets generated automatically (Alias is the same as Name by default). Once satisfied with the Name and Alias, click Submit.
- On the following page, add categories by clicking ADD NEW CATEGORY, as appropriate.
Note: This is currently an area we are experimenting with and is in beta, should you have any feedback, we would be pleased to hear from you.