Admin Area > Resources
The Resource Library has all of the content imported into Curatr in one place. This makes it easier to re-purpose an item across courses and update it quickly and efficiently. Once updated within the Resource Library, your content will also be updated in every course it is placed.
To add an object to the resource library:
- Select New Resource in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the resulting pop-up, select resource type that corresponds to the type of object you are adding into the library.
- Complete all required information about your resource on the next screen and click save.
Note: You can also do the above steps at the resource object level when building your course, just select New Resource from drop down menu & follow the steps as described above.
To select an existing object from the resource library:
- When in the course view of the Admin area, go to Content and select Manage Content.
- Add a new level or select an existing level.
- Click on New Object.
- Select Choose from Library from the next drop-down menu.
- Use search function & filters to find the resource you would like to add as an object or create a new resource here (follow steps 2-4 as above).
- Select Choose in right hand navigation bar.
- You can then continue to edit the object description, social settings etc.
Note: When you edit a resource using the above steps, it will also be updated across all other courses it is utilized in.