Locating The Security Settings
- Ensure that you are in the Org settings for your Curatr site.
- Click on Services.
- The Security settings are available via the SSL and Security boxes.
In order to enable SSL on your Curatr site you should:
- Click on the SSL box shown above.
- Place a check in the Enabled checkbox.
- Click Save.
Please note that enabling SSL may have an impact on how your objects are displayed within Curatr. By enabling SSL, it will block any non SSL sites from being displayed in the Curatr Object Viewer, however if a HTTPS equivalent of the site exists, it would work.
In order to change the Security settings on your Curatr site you should:
- Click on the Security box shown above.
- Place a check in this box to turn on the Security settings. Without this being checked all other steps below become irrelevant.
- Placing a check in this box will force users to a more complex password that they might otherwise have chosen.
- Placing a code of your own into this box will generate a different Registration Page URL for you to share with your potential users (see below)