Manual Course Enrolment
If your users (or some of them) are already in the Curatr system then you can follow this process to enrol them on a course:
Admin Area > Courses > Your Course > Enrolments
- Click on Enrol Users.
- You will now see a list of every user in the Curatr site. Search for (via the search box in the upper right hand corner) and select the users you wish to enrol in the course.
- Click on Enrol Selected Users.
- Select the user(s) you wish to enrol in the course.
- Click Enrol Selected Users button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
If you are unable to find the user you wish to enrol, then:
Admin Area > Courses > Your Course > Enrolments > Enrol Users
- Click on Create New User.
- Enter all of their details.
- Click on Submit.
Automatic Course Enrolment
A feature that Curatr offers is to automatically enrol users to a course of your choice when they register to Curatr.
So if you wanted to make sure that a user had immediate access to a certain course (your introductory or onboarding course for example) upon registering, you can use Curatr's auto-enrol feature to accomplish this.
To use this feature, all you need to do is take the alias of the course you want to auto-enrol to, and append it to the end of the following special register link (don't forget to put your organisation alias in too!):
and Curatr will do the rest, making sure that when a user registers using that link, they will be added to the course and will see it straight away on their homepage.