Once you have created your course(s) in Curatr, you'll need to create a public facing webpage to advertise your courses to your audience. While this page is not created within Curatr, we have some best practices around what information to consider including on this page:
- A list of your courses
- A description of each course
Each course listed will require a link to allow people to register for the course and for you to take payment.
Note: The format for this link will be (with the red details being specific to your domain and course)
Once the user has registered for the course, they should be taken to the payment page to complete the transaction.
Overall, the general end-user journey looks like this:
- End User views your promotional page(s).
- End User identifies a course that they wish to undertake.
- End User clicks on the register/enrol button that you have placed on the page.
- End User is taken to Curatr where they enrol for the course.
- End User is taken to the payment page in Curatr where they pay for the course.