Admin Area > Users
If you'd like to assign/change the roles within your entire Curatr Organisation you should:
- Click on Users in the top menu bar. A list of all of your users will then appear.
- Search for the user whose role you wish to modify by using the search box in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- After you have located the user, click either the eye (User Information) or pencil (Edit User) icons next to their name (it doesn't matter which you click, as they will both allow you to undertake the next steps).
- Once you are in the user details, click on the Roles tab.
- You will now be taken to a screen containing information/options relating to that specific user. On this screen you can now see a row of check-boxes that relate to the various roles available in Curatr. You can now select/unselect the boxes and roles as appropriate.