You have 3 options available to you for payment methods.
- Voucher payment only
- Payment Gateway (allowing people to pay using debit/credit cards) only.
- Both of the above.
Here's how you can set them up. (please note that the process for setting up your card payments is outside of this process and the responsibility lies with yourself for doing so)
- Select 'E-Commerce' > Payment Methods
- Select tickbox if you wish to enable payment using Vouchers
- Click 'Save' to save the Voucher payment option.
- Click the tickbox to enable the payment method via Stripe (currently the only payment method available).
- Enter the API keys that will have been provided by Stripe/your Payment Gateway provider. (Stripe provides four keys, the keys to use on a live instance is your secret key which starts with 'sk_live_' and your public key which starts 'pk_live_'. During setup and testing you can use the key starting with 'sk_test_' and 'pk_test_'; don't forget to change this when you are ready to start taking payments.)
- Click 'Save'