Changes for Admins
- For ease of use, we’ve now added a link to our Help Centre for admins to quickly get access to Red Panda documentation and raise support tickets (if needed).
- Admins are now able to add themselves to a Group of users.
Changes for All
We've made a number of updates centered around Journeys with this release in Red Panda, including:
- It is now possible to set a Due Within date if creating or editing a Journey. For example if you want to create a Journey where users have to complete all tasks within 6 months, set the due date to be Due Within 6 months. When new users start the Journey, they will have to complete it within 6 months. Alternatively, if you want to change the amount of time users have to complete a journey to increase to 8 months, you can edit the due date of an existing journey to be Due Within 8 months.
- There is now an option to archive Journeys (both Personal and Organisation journey types) directly on the Journey homepage. This is useful for when older Journeys are no longer relevant, but your users may still need contents from them in the future.
- You can now delete a Course from a Journey via a trash icon in each Action Card, as shown below:
Users will now have the option to unsubscribe from emails sent by Red Panda via a link in the bottom of each email.
Our Curatr integration has been enhanced, so now select activities within Curatr will be automatically added to your asset store and available to utilise for Presentations within Red Panda.
For any searches within Red Panda that return no results, we'll give you the option to automatically search Google for the same term via the red link shown below:
Once clicked, the link will redirect users to search results within Google - and the term you originally searched in Red Panda will be pre-populated!
Bug Fixes and Other Changes
This release also addresses a number of issues and made UX improvements for both users and administrators, improving the user experience across the Red Panda platform.