Red Panda easily allows end users to report content they find to be offensive or inappropriate content to organisation administrators for review. Once an org admin receives a report of such content, they then have the ability to take action on the content (and the user who initially posted it).
How to Report Offensive Content
Resources > ALL Resources
- Locate the resource you find offensive, and click the Flag icon.
- On the resulting pop-up, enter a short description of why you find that piece of content offensive in the DESCRIPTION box. Usually this description will include enough information that the Administrator will have an idea of what might be wrong with the content prior to actually viewing it.
- Click REPORT CONTENT.
Admin Actions around Offensive Content
Administration Reports > FLAGGED CONTENT
From this page, you'll be able to see a list of all content that users have flagged as "Offensive". From the report list:
- Click the RESOLVE button located under the Actions column.
- From the resulting screen, you'll have the option to view the resource in question to evaluate if content is offensive. You'll also be able to see the reason a user gave for the flag in the Flag Reason description box mentioned in the steps above.
- After reviewing the content and the reason for the flag from the user, you can remove the content from Red Panda and close the flag by clicking REMOVE CONTENT AND CLOSE FLAG.
- If you review the content and decide it is not offensive, click CLOSE FLAG. This will leave the content in question in place, and the item will be taken off of your report.