While all users within Curatr have the ability to reset their own password by clicking the "Forgotten your details?" link on the main login page, in certain cases, administrators may be required to change the passwords of users within their organisation. If such a situation arises, administrators can achieve this by following the below steps.
Admin Area > Users
- Locate the user you need to change the password of.
- Click the pencil icon under the Actions column for the user.
- Type in a new password for the user in the Password field.
- Confirm the new password by typing it again in the Confirm Password field.
- Click the Submit button to save the new password.
Moving forward, the user in question will have to use the new password you've created for them when logging into Curatr.
Tip: The above steps can also be followed to reset your own password, if necessary.