Admin Area > Organisation List
The User License Report gives administrators a way to easily see the total number of licences an organisation has for Curatr, the total number of those that are currently in use and the total number of licences that remain available within the organisation.
The report breaks this information down in both a detailed table and a high level percentage indicator. It is also possible to export the report to CSV, by clicking EXPORT TO CSV near the top-right of the screen.
The table shows the following:
- Name - The name of the organisation.
- User limit - The total number of user licences the organisation has available within Curatr.
- Used - The total number of user licences an organisation is currently utilised.
- Remaining - The total number of user licences an organisation has left to utilised, before they hit the user limit.
- Percentage Used - This column contains a percentage bar which licences an organisation has utilised, a calculation that is based on all of the values in the above columns.
If your organisation has child orgs within Curatr, you'll also see a second bar in the Percentage Used column, like Parent ORG above. This second bar shows how much of the total licences the child organisations are using.