If you are a Course Administrator, Curatr offers robust capabilities around Email templates you can use to communicate with your course enrolees.
Creating Email Templates
The below steps outline how to create email templates that can be reused within Curatr when communicating with all users in a course:
Admin Area > Courses > Your Course > Emails > Templates
- Click the Add Template button near the top-right of the page.
- Enter a name in the Name text box. This field is not visible to the email recipient and is just for your reference.
- Enter a subject in the Subject text box.
- Compose your email text in the Content text box.
- Enter a sender name in the Sender text box.
- Optionally, check the box next to Course Link if you wish to include a URL to access the course.
- Click Submit - you've now created an email template ready for sending.
Note: If you wish to edit a pre-existing email template you should click the pencil icon that is associated with that template.
Some examples of email templates can be found in this article.
Sending an Email
Once you have created an email template and are ready to send it:
- Ensure you are in the correct course.
- Select Emails
- Select Send Email
- Select the relevant email template from the drop-down box
- Give your email a final review (it's always worth checking that any links you've included are working OK)
- Select who you wish to send the email to i.e. select users, everybody, a specific group, points, levels, completion/lack of completion etc