Curatr offers the ability to schedule email templates to be sent to Course enrollees at predesignated times. You can choose to send an email template automatically to users before or after the start of a course. After customising an email in the email template section of Curatr, you can then trigger the email based on Course dates or Level start dates.
In order to set-up an email to be scheduled:
Admin Area > Courses > Your Course > Emails > Scheduled Emails
- Click the NEW SCHEDULED EMAIL button near the top-right of the page.
- Select the Template that you'd like to schedule to be sent.
- Choose the Event (Type) that you would like to trigger the email. If your email should be sent around the start date of a particular level within the course, choose Level as your event. Note that a level date must be set on a level for it to show as an option for the Level trigger. If your email should be sent around the start date of the course, choose Course as your event.
- Set when you would like the email to be sent. For example, if you would like the email to be sent before the start of a level, choose the - icon. If you would like the email to be sent after the start of a level, choose the + icon. Lastly, set the number of days.
- Once satisfied with your configuration, click SUBMIT.
Tip: Curatr checks every five minutes for any scheduled emails that need to be sent out. For example, if your course starts at 09:02 AM on a Monday and you set a scheduled email to go out 1 day before, it will be sent at 09:05 AM on Sunday.
Note: All times are calculated in UTC (Universal Coordinated Time) in Curatr to ensure uniformity, so you will need to calculate how this relates to your local timezone.