Curatr offers the ability to sell courses and track sales directly through the platform. In this article, you'll learn more about how to set-up E-Commerce as well as how to configure settings according to your business needs.
Enabling E-Commerce on Curatr
If you would like to set-up the ability to sell access to courses within Curatr, you'll need to enable the E-Commerce service. In order to do this properly:
Admin Area > Settings > Services
- Click on E-Commerce
- Place a check in the Enabled box
- Click Save
You have now enabled E-Commerce within your Curatr site. Moving forward, you will now see an E-Commerce option at the bottom of the left-hand Organisation Settings menu.
Setting Up E-Commerce
Curatr offers the ability to sell courses to customers and potential business partners. In order to enable this functionality, the below steps need to be followed:
- Create a course in the same manner that you normally would. Remember, though, at this point the course has no financial value.
- Create a product At this stage you take the course that you set up in Step 1 and apply a value to it - you turn it into a product.
- Create discount codes/vouchers that you may wish to offer to potential customers. This is an optional part of the process.
- Create a link between where your courses are marketed and Curatr itself.