Statement Forwarding allows you to pass on statements that Learning Locker receives to another system.
If you don't necessarily want to forward every statement, you can also define a filter to decide which statements should be forwarded.
More on Statement Forwarding in this article.
Public and Private Scopes
Dashboards, Visualisations, Journeys, and Statement Forwarders now all have a Public and Private scope.
By default, the Private scope is applied to new Dashboards, Visualisations, Journeys, and/or Statement Forwarders that a user creates.
Only the user who created the object, and others whose Role permissions allow them to, will be able to see it.
A user can also choose to make certain items Public instead of Private, to share them with other users
Roles and Filters
Newly-added Roles settings allow you to define which areas of Learning Locker certain Users have access to, with fine-grained precision.
Want only the CEO's dog to be able to manage Stores? Now, you can do that.
Also added, are handy Shareable Dashboard Filters and User Filters. Shareable Dashboard Filters allows you to limit the data that the shareable version of a dashboard pulls through, whilst User Filters enable you to limit the data that certain Users in your organisation will be able to see after logging into Learning Locker.
With this release, we're expanding our colour palette from shades of orange, to a more generous selection.
You can now choose which colour certain series in any visualisation are displayed in, from the Series tab.
Other Cool Stuff
- You can now query back up to two years worth of data
- Correlation Visualisations now show a Series Key
- The advanced mode of the query builder now has a submit button. This change allows you to control when you are finished building complex queries, instead of Learning Locker just guessing.
- We've also added a UI indication of when an autosave occurs, so you can rest assured that a change you've made has been saved.
- Some weird caching issues in IE 11 were causing strange behaviour when you switched ORGs - we've fixed that now.
- Invite Emails sometimes showed HTML code instead of the rendered result.
- Merging of complex queries could fail in certain cases.
- In some cases it wasn't possible to add an existing user into another LL Org - that's now 100% possible.