Viewing and Managing Your Profile
Homepage > Dropdown Menu in Upper Right Hand Corner > VIEW PROFILE
Individual user profiles in Red Panda are divided into three sections: Evidence, Bookmarks and ADDING ASSETS. Read on below for overviews of each area of a typical Red Panda profile.
Evidence added directly into various areas of the Red Panda platform - Journeys, Action Cards etc - is stored in the Evidence tab of an individuals' profile. From this tab, you can review all evidence that is "Checked In" (saved) within other areas of Red Panda. You can also add any items directly to your Asset Store that aren't specifically connected to a Journey. This allows you to collate this evidence into a Presentation, as required.
You can filter all evidence by Journey/Action Card or by file type. This feature can be especially helpful when performing complex searches through large swaths of evidence you may have checked in or added to the platform.
If you have an integration with Curatr, certain activities within Curatr courses (like user uploads/URL's) that are part of your Red Panda journeys will be automatically added into the Evidence tab of your profile.
Bookmarks show your bookmarked content from across the platform in one central location. This area is recommended for any content you may use frequently when working through the different sections of Red Panda.
From your profile homepage, you can add an asset directly for use in journeys/action cards, etc. Assets added via this area can be either file uploads or website links. To add an asset:
- From the profile homepage, click the ADD ASSET button.
- On the resulting pop-up, write in a Description and any applicable Hashtags.
- If the asset is a file, click Choose File and select the relevant file from your computer.
- If the asset is a link, click the is this asset a link? toggle button to the right and then enter the full URL into text box that will appear.
- Once you are satisfied with your file or link, click ADD. Your asset will be available throughout your Red Panda for use.
Note: In addition to the above elements, a users profile now also shows high level statistics on the progress they have made in different areas of Red Panda (journeys, goals, etc).