Types of Journeys
There are three Journey types within Red Panda:
- Personal Journeys created for and by the individual user.
- Shared Journeys are personal journeys created by an individual user but then made accessible to other users within the organisation.
- Organisation Journeys are created by administrators on behalf of users. These can either be left as optional for users to participate in, assigned to a group of specific users or set as mandatory for all users.
Action cards are then presented on our Journey tracker board. This board has 3 columns: To Do, In Progress and Complete. Each action card can be moved between these columns as necessary to track progress.
Note: If you are working on a Curatr course, the Tracker board will automatically move action cards between the 3 columns.
All Journeys are made up of action cards. The types of action cards are:
- Skills that are set by the organisation in back end of Red Panda
- Behaviours, which can be set by organisation in the back end of Red Panda
- Courses, which appear as a catalogue of integrated courses
- Goals, where you can enter text describing any goals you have for the journey
Action cards are used to plan out the areas of focus or activity that make up your learning journey.