We have developed a default homepage for Red Panda which focuses on supporting individuals and highlighting key actions or areas of discovery when they first land on the platform. These include:
- Continuing with Journeys they have already started
- Suggesting other Journeys that might be of interest
- Highlighting their recent activity
- Highlighting the recent activity of others in your organisation, which can be commented on and "favourited".
- Latest content
Note: Journeys are suggested based around tags associated with journeys you are already doing by matching hashtags from that journey with others that exist in your Red Panda platform.
There are also configurable areas of the default homepage, that can be edited by Admins:
- Welcome message: This can be updated in by going to Red Panda admin > Settings > Welcome Message.
- Seed questions: If you have the Seeds module turned on, you can set up questions or polls to gain insights from your users. These will then show on the homepage for users to answer. Users can skip, which will then show the next question. Skipped questions will start to re-appear, once all other questions have been either answered, or skipped.
Note: Other modules can be made to be homepages, as described by this article.