After you have built your query you can export selected values from your returned statements to a CSV file.
To do this:
Data > Source
- Check that the statements which are returned (on the right-hand side) by your query are the ones you want to export from.
- Then, click on Open Export Panel near the top-right.
- In the MANAGE tab, select an export preset from the drop-down menu, or create a new one by clicking Add New, giving it a name and then selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Now, edit the preset values to reflect what you want to be displayed in your CSV export – you can rename the value of the left column, by clicking on it and changing the text.
- You can add new values by clicking the black plus button near the bottom-left of the list.
- A preview of your export will be displayed on the right-hand side, use it to make sure that you’re exporting the statements that you want to.
- Once you’re sure you have everything as you’d like it, click the Download button at the bottom-right. Learning Locker will now generate your export.
- Choose the DOWNLOADS tab and you should see your new export at the top of the list, simply click on the name of it to download it.
Note: If you see a icon at the front of the export’s name, it means that your export is being generated, in which case the page will automatically reload when it’s complete, or it has failed.
Learning Locker stores your previously generated CSV exports, so that you can re-download them if you need to.
To view and re-download your previous exports:
Data > Source
- Click on the Export Panel button at the top-right.
- Choose the DOWNLOADS tab, all of your previous exports should be listed.
- You can re-download any of the listed exports, simply by clicking on their name.