New in this release:
Shareable Dashboards are just like ordinary Dashboards, with a slight difference in that they can be viewed outside of Learning Locker, and without the need to enter any login credentials.
This enables you to embed your Dashboards on other sites, or just conveniently share a link to them, without necessarily having to give out direct access to your Learning Locker.
You can check out the full article on Shareable Dashboards here.
Query Builder Advancements
The Query Builder has been updated and now includes three new functions, allowing you to Update, Load, and even Merge your Saved Queries.
Oh, and that also means you have full control over when your Saved Queries are loaded into the Query Builder, and Updated - no more accidently deleting your favourite preset!
More about the Query Builder here.
Miscellaneous Additions & Changes
Here are some of the other things we added and changed in this release:
- A new search box on the Organisation Selection page if you're in many Organisations
- A more fine-grained permissions scoping layer to prepare for some cool stuff in v2.4
- Owner and Created at are now always visible on models
- A new query editor to the export UI, this is a placeholder feature while we work on further improving exports
- Exports now allow up to 500,000 records in an export, was 100,000 previously
Fixed in this release:
- Journey visualisations with a lot of actors sometimes stopped loading more results when you scrolled down really far on them
- Removing a user from an Organisation could actually delete them entirely
- Setting a Journey to inactive wouldn’t actually stop it processing new statements, this wasn't too much of a problem for you, but made our servers very unhappy.