Data > Visualise
Setting up a Pie Visualisation
Pie Visualisations are a great way to graph simple numerical data where you want to see quantity.
- Create a new Visualisation by clicking the Add new button at the top-right.
- Choose the Pie option, and then click the orange checkmark button.
Note: In this article, the example used will be using a Pie Visualisation to see which days have the most overall statement activity.
Configuring your Pie Axes
- Make sure that the Axes tab is selected.
- In the Group by section, you can choose how you want your data to be grouped in the Visualisation – following the example, you would set Day here.
- Then, in the Count section, you can set which information you want to be used as the – continuing with the above example, you could now set Total unique number of.. and Statements.
- You may now want to adjust the time frame from the drop-down near the top-right, to make sure the Visualisation shows data in the exact time range that you want it to.
Your Visualisation should now look something like this:
Configuring your Pie Series
- Make sure that the Series tab is selected.
- You can use the Description field to give the Visualisation a short description. This will also help you to identify it whenever you add it to a Widget.
- Here, you can also use the Query Builder to fine-tune exactly which data the pie visualisation is picking up.
Note: If you need help with using the Query Builder, please see the Query Builder Overview and the other articles in that section.